Solid Waste Management
The issue of solid waste management is the most challenging for authorities in developing countries, both small and large cities. This is mostly due to the rising generation of such solid trash and the resulting financial load on cities. The rate, volume, and quality of city solid waste output in emerging countries have been considerably increased by population growth, urban growth, a rising economy, and a rise in the standard of life.
- Track 1-1 Food Solid Waste
- Track 2-2 Waste as a source of income
- Track 3-3 Disposal of solid waste
- Track 4-4 Management and Recycling of Solid Waste
- Track 5-5 Management and Recycling of Solid Waste
- Track 6-6 Valorization of Solid Waste