The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Waste management is that the method of treating solid wastes and offers variety of solutions for usage things that don’t belong to trash. The garbage can be used as a valuable resource by the Waste Management. Waste management is something that each and every household and business partners in the world needs. Waste management disposes of the products and substances that you have use in a safe and efficient manner. Waste management disposes of the merchandise and substances that you just have use during a secure and economical manner.
- Track 1-1Incineration
- Track 1-2Landfill
- Track 1-3Composting
- Track 1-4Innovative strategies for waste separation, recycling and recovery
- Track 1-5Mechanical sorting of wastes
- Track 1-6Mechanical and biological waste treatment
- Track 1-7Resource recovery from waste
If you have heard something called the waste hierarchy you may be wondering what that it means. It is the order of priority of actions to be taken to reduce the amount of waste generated, and to improve overall recycle & waste management processes. The waste hierarchy consists of 3 R’s as follows:
REDUCE is to lower the amount of waste you create in the first place. This includes buying products with less packaging.
REUSE means to use something again that you would normally discard away.
RECYCLE means the product goes through a mechanical process to alterate its form. This is only recommended when reducing and reusing are not possible.
- Track 2-1External recycling
- Track 2-2Metallurgy
- Track 2-3Thermal processes
- Track 2-4Ocean acidification
Solid waste management is one of the major encounters faced by many countries around the globe. Uncontrolled disposal of waste in dumps can lead to severe hazards such as health risks and environmental pollution. Solid waste management is the collection, treatment and disposal of solid materials that are discarded by purpose or which is no longer useful. Solid waste management should be embraced by each and every family as well as the business house owners across the globe. Solid waste administration, the social occasion, treating, and disposing of solid material that is discarded in light of the way that it has filled its need or isn't any more significant. Take in a portion of the fundamental techniques utilized as a part of overseeing waste items today by going along with us at Recycling 2019.
- Track 3-1Sustainable waste utilization & recycling methods
- Track 3-2Solid waste treatment techniques
- Track 3-3Solid waste minimization technologies
- Track 3-4Municipal solid waste recycling
- Track 3-5Conversion of large scale waste into value added products
- Track 3-6Management frame work for municipal solid waste systems
- Track 3-7Waste handling, storage, separation and processing
The Sustainable Energy Policy will create an integrated policy outline for managing the social, economic and environment challenges faced by the Territory to 2020 as they relate to energy production and use. The Sustainable Energy Policy framework consists of four key targeted outcomes:
• Outcome one: secure and affordable energy
• Outcome two: smarter use of energy
• Outcome three: cleaner energy
• Outcome four: growth in the clean economy
- Track 4-1Sustainable innovation
- Track 4-2Excretion
- Track 4-3Waste disposal
- Track 4-4Hazardous-waste management
- Track 4-5Sanitary Land fill
- Track 4-6Health and environmental effects
Paper is required and used for anything and everything one can think of it. With many final uses paper satisfies many important human needs. In fact, it is an integral part of our regular life. Paper is one the material that can be successfully reused. Reused paper can't avoid being paper that was created utilizing paper and paper things that has quite recently been used and recovered. People need to take as much time as is required and save the paper things with the objective that they can be reused or recycled. The Paper reusing activity can start at school, home, office, neighbourhood gathering and even at drop off core interests.
- Track 5-1Recycling Benefits
- Track 5-2Paper recycling techniques
- Track 5-3Environmental impacts of waste paper recycling
- Track 5-4Model treatment of Paper recycling system
- Track 5-5Conversion of paper mill sludge into absorbent
- Track 5-6Environmental aspects
- Track 5-7Applications of recycled paper
- Track 5-8Effects of recycling on pulp quality
Waste water recycling, also known as sewage recycling, the removal of impurities from wastewater, or sewage, before they reach aquifers or natural bodies of water such as rivers, lakes, estuaries, and oceans Water pollution, therefore, is caused primarily by the drainage of contaminated wastewater into surface water or groundwater, and wastewater treatment is a major element of water pollution and it's control. In broad terms, water is said to be polluted when it contains enough impurities to make it unfit for a use, such as drinking, swimming, or fishing. Although water quality is affected by natural conditions, the word pollution usually implies human activity as the source of contamination. Reused water can satisfy most water demands, as long as it is tastefully treated to ensure water quality fitting for the usage.
- Track 6-1Impact of waste water on environment
- Track 6-2Regulations and guidelines of water reuse
- Track 6-3Disposal of waste water
- Track 6-4Testing standards of waste water
- Track 6-5Collection, storage, transport and processing of industrial waste water recycling
Plastic recycling sessions discuss about a conversion of the plastic which is a non-biodegradable product to reduce its contribution towards the waste materials. The procedure of collecting plastic materials and conversion into useful products is plastic recycling. Bio-plastics play a specific role which is reduce and reuse in the wastes of plastic items. The main advantage of plastic recycling is that it helps in conservation of energy and resources furthermore it clears space for landfills helping the environment to be green and clean simultaneously. Our recycled plastic materials are compatible with standard plastic manufacturing product equipment, allowing for rapid market adoption. To get an innovative idea and depth knowledge of plastic recycling come and join the event of Recycling 2019.
- Track 7-1Bio plastics
- Track 7-2Recycling of waste polymer
- Track 7-3Plastic packaging recycling
- Track 7-4Legislative landscape for plastics recycling
Rubber recycling is the process of recycling of rubber products such as vehicle tires, industrial rubber scraps which are no longer suitable for use on vehicles. This is due to wear or irreparable damages such as punctures and permanent damage. It’s necessary to recycle rubber because it will increase lowland pollution. Bio plastic Recycling closes the loop by creating the materials needed to transform linear supply chains into circular supply chains. Using ground-breaking technology, we sort and upcycle discarded bio plastics into new products that lessen our reliance on the traditional plastics. The rubber industries have been faced with its own unique challenges when this comes to recycling. Synthetic rubber is difficult to manage due to three main factors:
• Large volume of waste
• Durability of the material
• Hazards involving handling and storage
- Track 8-1The Science and technology of rubber
- Track 8-2Vulcanisation
- Track 8-3Recovery of rubber
- Track 8-4Rubber products
- Track 8-5Synthetic Rubber
- Track 8-6Manufacture and application of natural rubber
- Track 8-7Recycling and reuse of waste rubber
It is a method of recovering scrap or waste product and reprocessing it into a useful product. The waste metal usage industries embraces the vary of economic activities encompassed in waste metal usage. Metals are most valuable materials that can be recycled again and again without degrading their properties. Scrap metal has value, which motivates people to collect it for sale to recycling activities. In addition to a financial incentive, there is also an environmental imperative. . It’s been found that it's extremely flourishing in amusing waste metal from lowland. except the diversion of material from lowland, various necessary advantages of metal usage versus the creation of virgin material includes a reduction in energy consumption Plastic usage includes taking any form of plastic, sorting it into entirely different compound then break it then melting down into pellets.
- Track 9-1Ferrous metal recycling
- Track 9-2Scrap metal recycling
- Track 9-3Aluminium Recycling
- Track 9-4Recycling steel products
- Track 9-5Metal recycling technologies
- Track 9-6Utilization of recyclable metals
Textile recycling is the procedure of reusing or reclaiming used clothing, fibrous material and clothing scraps from the manufacturing process. Textiles in municipal solid waste are found mainly in rejected clothing, although other sources contain furniture, carpets, tires, footwear, and non-durable goods such as sheets and towels.
- Track 10-1Cotton Recycling
- Track 10-2Leather Recycling
- Track 10-3Burlap, Jute, and Sisal Recycling
- Track 10-4Polyester and Polyester Fibre Recycling
- Track 10-5Other Synthetic Fibre Recycling
- Track 10-6Used and Recycled Bags
Food waste utilization is a method to convert garbage into helpful materials and product for achieving property of the surroundings. Garbage is defined as all inedible and edible components of food that makes preceding and succeeding food process, production and consumption. Nourishment waste or sustenance setback is sustenance that is discarded or lost uneaten. The explanations behind sustenance waste or hardship are different, and occur at the periods of age, taking care of, retailing and usage. Treating the dirt is a technique for nature to reuse all the biodegradable materials. It happens every day of our lives yet to curtail the system, we ought to contribute our undertakings to guarantee it produces idealize results. Redirection of sustenance waste from move is transforming into a requirement for neighbourhood specialists in the UK.
- Track 11-1Food waste reduction
- Track 11-2Food waste collection
- Track 11-3Food waste recycling techniques
- Track 11-4Energy generation from food waste products
Electronic waste (e-waste) is the waste produced from electrical or electronic devices. Used electronics which are meant for reuse, resale, salvage, recycling or disposal are also considered as e-waste. E-waste is the rejected electronic devices and components as well as substances involved in their production or use. The need for e-waste management has been increasing from the past decade. The electrical and electronics devices, dead cells and batteries you throw away with other garbage contain lead that easily mixes with underground water, making it unfit for direct consumption. That is just the tip of the iceberg – the major problem of e-waste disposal! This consolidates cell phones, PCs, compact PCs, PDAs, screens, TVs, printers, scanners, and some other electrical device. One of the genuine troubles is reusing the printed circuit sheets from the electronic misuses. The circuit sheets contain such important metals as gold, silver, platinum, etc and such base metals as copper, press, aluminium, etc.
- Track 12-1Electronics waste types: Hazardous & Non-Hazardous
- Track 12-2E-waste management system specification
- Track 12-3E-Waste Processing techniques
- Track 12-4Mobile recycling
- Track 12-5Computers recycling
- Track 12-6Battery Recycling
- Track 12-7Recycling of printed circuit board
- Track 12-8Recycling of LCD
- Track 12-9Recycling of LED
Recycling your industrial waste is it hazardous or non-hazardous offers several advantages to organization. The convergence of many reusing programs done by industry is the cost– sufficiency of reusing. The inescapable thought of cardboard packaging makes cardboard an ordinarily reused misuse thing by associations that plan seriously in packaged items, like retail stores, stockrooms, and wholesalers of stock. Distinctive endeavours deal in strength or specific things, dependent upon the possibility of the waste materials that are accessible.
- Track 13-1Industrial waste collection and processing
- Track 13-2Benefits of industrial materials recycling
- Track 13-3Resource Recovery and Recycling from Metallurgical Wastes
- Track 13-4Energy generation from industrial waste
- Track 13-5Pharma waste recycling
The chemical wastes are collected individually and treated accordingly. Some of the chemicals are recycled whereas others are disposed. The chemical laboratory workers generate waste which has to be handled according to the instructions.
- Track 14-1Analytic Techniques of Chemical Wastes
- Track 14-2Carbon fibre recycling
- Track 14-3Chemical Hazardous waste
- Track 14-4Chemical recycling of household polymeric waste
- Track 14-5Recovery of fine Chemicals
- Track 14-6Recovery of Waste Organic Solvents
- Track 14-7Nano material and global sustainability
- Track 14-8Waste disposal methods
- Track 14-9Industrial chemical waste recycling
Agricultural waste utilisation may be a growing business, as additional and a lot of farms and corporations turn to alternate ways in which to method waste merchandise rather than causing them to landfill. The best thing that can happen to food is that it makes to our plates and we enjoyed. Avoiding and throwing out food that could have been eaten will save you money, also it helps to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. The waste stream may consolidate an extent of things and materials that are not specific to agribusiness, for instance, packaging waste, tires, batteries, scrap equipment and oil. Additionally, there will be misuse that is more specific to the section, for instance, pesticide compartments, silage wrap etc.
- Track 15-1Benefits of Agriculture waste recycling
- Track 15-2Organic Waste in Agriculture
- Track 15-3Agri - waste Processing techniques
- Track 15-4Environmental Protection by agriculture waste recycling
Recycling of an Organic wastes such as crop residues, dung and urine from tamed animals and wastage from slaughter house, human excreta and sewage, organic wastes from fruit and vegetables production and household wastes, sugarcane trash, oilcakes, press mud and fly ash from thermal power plants. Materials which are not suitable for direct use can be applied by composting and vermicomposting.
- Track 16-1Organic Waste Materials
- Track 16-2Benefits of Organic Wastes Recycling
- Track 16-3Environmental Protection by agri waste recycling
- Track 16-4Waste Processing techniques
Waste management disposes of the merchandise and substances that you just have use during a secure and economical manner. Waste management is that the method of treating solid wastes and offers variety of solutions for usage things that don’t belong to trash. It’s concerning however trash can be used as a valuable resource. Waste management are some things that each and every family and business owner among the world needs. There are a number of different waste treatment technologies used for the disposal, recycling, storage, or energy recovery from different waste types. Each type has its own associated methods of recycling & waste Management.
- Track 17-1Mechanical and biological waste treatment
- Track 17-2Innovative strategies for waste separation, recycling and recovery
- Track 17-3Recovery and Recycling
Waste-to-energy or energy-from-waste is the process of generating energy in the form of electricity and heat from the main treatment of waste or the processing of waste into a fuel source. Waste to energy is a form of energy recovery. Waste to Energy (WTE) is commonly used in some specific reference to incineration which burns completely combusted waste at ultra-high temperatures allowing for energy recovery. Now in modern incineration facilities use pollution control equipment to prevent the release of emissions into the environment. Currently incineration is the only WTE technology that is economically viable and operationally feasible at commercial scale.
- Track 18-1Fuel cells in the waste to energy chain
- Track 18-2Conversion Technologies
- Track 18-3Energy recovery from waste Incineration
- Track 18-4Construction waste as resource and energy
- Track 18-5Recent research and techniques
Governing body of each and every country is allocating stipends to reusing the waste and executing exercises to reuse the material. For a case England Government is sponsoring stipends for seven reusing endeavours and it was appropriated on Aug 2015. The essential subject is to recover no less than 75%waste from the landfill by 2021. The stipends relegated for each errand as takes after $5 million to Dial-A-Dump to manufacture another business and present day squander office, $5 million to Resource Co Asia (Australia) to set up another office to recover dry mixed business and mechanical waste, $2.645 million to Bio Coal to develop another office to recover regular material from kerbside extra waste, $1.937 million to the City of Newcastle to set up another mixed waste office, $1.3 million to Relivit to create and work an office to process springy neatness misuse, $1.05 million to PGM Refiners to build an e-misuse reusing office, $1 million to Doyle Bros to set up a material recovery office to process dry business and current waste.
- Track 19-1Recycling Europe
- Track 19-2Recycling Middle East
- Track 19-3Recycling Asia
- Track 19-4Recycling Australia
The circular economy appears intuitively to be additional property than this linear national economy of all over the world. For instance, the social dimension of property appears to be solely marginally addressed in several publications on the circular economy, and there square measure cases that need completely different or extra methods, like purchasing new, additional energy economical instrumentation through the Recycling methods.
- Track 20-1Blue Economy
- Track 20-2Urban Mining
- Track 20-3Industrial ecology
- Track 20-4Material flow